Old July 18th 03, 09:45 AM
MoonMan

Default Skiiing in October - Advice please

In , David Off
typed:
Steve wrote:
I doubt you would find anywhere on the planet to ski in October for a
week. There may be something on the glacier in Tignes, apart from
that there are snow domes in Milton Keynes and Tamworth.

In France, the glaciers at Tignes, l'Alpe d'Huez and les Deux Alpes
are scheduled to be open, it is the Toussain holiday, last year it
snowed and the skiing was quite good at l'Alpe d'Huez. PG could tell
you more about l2A as he spent the week there as a cub reporter.

I have (several years ago) spent a week training in Tignes in october, it
snowed!only the glacier was open and that closed for 2 of the days we where
there and uncomfortable most of the rest of the time due to high winds. how
much will be open this year depends on what's left.

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk