Old October 17th 15, 04:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Toller[_3_]

Default Telluride?

On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 12:49:27 AM UTC-4, The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/16/2015 06:06 PM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 10/16/15 5:09 PM, Toller wrote:
Thank you all. I have never heard of Brian's Head, but they sure get a lot of snow.

When were you planning on going?

Probably early March. Supposedly El Nino will translate into lots of snow.
If we go to Brian's Head, we will probably stop by Bryce. I don't see much of anything on the way to Telluride.

I live 15 miles from Hill Cumorah, so I am well familiar with Morman attractions.