Old November 19th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Fantastic skiing

On Nov 18, 7:35*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 18, 7:19*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

At this point in the year, any skiing would be great skiing. *Looks
like a late start for the PNW. *Nothing on the ground at Whistler,
either, or Sun Valley, too warm most of the last couple weeks to make
snow.

Just another thing for you to be wrong about...

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/gallery/index.htm

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/snowreport/index.htm

...but you should be used to being wrong by now.

Jeez, Baker, there's about two inches on the ground there. The length
of your dick. According to a local, it was bare to six thou four days
ago after the latest round of warm storms.
Dumb****. They will open next week.....on manmade only....and nobody
else within driving distance will.
I'm right again. You're insane. I'm right about that, too. Now go
**** yourself, freak.