Old March 1st 06, 12:11 PM

Anybody helping with the 50k mens and the biathlon mass start torrents?
Over the past 36 hrs it looks like there have been some successful
downloads (completed) but I've gotten absolutely nowhere. A few mg on
the first and zip on the biathlons.

Gene

Gene Goldenfeld wrote:

It was on at 7-8pm Sunday, with a special in between. The torrent is
up at denness.com, but so far the feed has been spotty.

Gene

"Ralph Scott" wrote:

The Olympic camera work was an international feed (note the break
ups on the screen the first couple days). Thus the best athletes
got the camera time. If NBC did the camera work you can be sure
that American's would have been front and center, from a ratings
standpoint, if nothing else. On a couple of occasions the US
announcers apologized for the lack of US camera time.

My question is, what happened to the 50K XC coverage on the last day
that was listed in all the papers? NBC seems to have just dropped
that and went with an overview of the games.