Old December 14th 05, 04:43 PM

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:43:09 GMT, Tom Skelley
allegedly wrote:

Thx for the advice dude. Unfortunately yesterday I tripped and broke my
wrist, so I guess I'm going to miss this season. WAAAAAAAAAAAH! :-(

Are you kidding? I just had my wrist plastered up and went on my next
trip which was 4 weeks later. In fact the plaster made a nice wrist
guard. You do need to keep the plaster dry and for that, you'll possibly
have trouble finding gloves that will fit over it. I managed by finding
some cheap gloves in a normal clothing store.

I'm not saying that you'll be fine though just because I was.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/