Old September 25th 04, 08:23 PM
Joel

Default Tips wanted for spending winter near Summit County

I do work that allows me to be wherever I want during the winter. I
also do freelance photography while in the mountains.

After spending last winter at Steamboat, I think the photography and
skiing could be more dramatic at Summit County.

All I need is a place to live that's reasonably close to the 4 ski
areas. I plan to be there for about 8-10 weeks starting mid-January.

Looking for a roomie? I'm quiet, spend most off ski hours on a
computer and all music is listened to on headphones.

While I won't say that cost is no object, I don't mind paying a good
price for nice accomodations. SLC has Extended Stay America hotels -
is there anything like that in the region?

To anyone providing a good tip, I'll shoot more hi-resolution action
pictures of you and your friends than you could ever want.

Thanks in advance,
Joel

at http://www.TitanNews.com