Old April 5th 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Bob F

Default binding angles

Mike M. Miskulin wrote:
"Christian G. Becker" wrote
in :

15/-15 as of this winter, 15/-10 before. First years were 20/5.
Started to go a lot more fakie sind then.

Krischan

Sounds like a lot of you guys are riding a lot of park with
those angles. I rarely if ever ride switch in part because
my board is asymmetric but more so just the high +/+ angles.
Maybe I'll give it a go the last day of the year and see what
it feels like.

I haven't been in the park all year. I just find the +/- angles better for my
overall riding. It can result in needing a wider board to get toe/heel
clearance. It does make riding switch a lot more similar. One day of trying it
will probably not give you much satisfaction. It takes time to get used to.