Old March 11th 10, 06:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
lal_truckee

Default Things are pretty slow here, everybody must be on the slopes

On 3/5/10 5:09 AM, VtSkier wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
On 3/4/10 7:03 PM, VtSkier wrote:

Did you get my email that a friend of mine
was heading in your direction? I can't
remember if John was one of the crew that
skied with Walt when he was here last year.
Oh, yeah, the dude coming your way is John.

Got your email - if he's in neighborhood he's being treated to 30
inches of fresh California moderate; not cement, but not Utah fluff
either. We're enjoying it.

I haven't heard from him yet, but life is long...

Indeed it is but I think this is his flight day.

Didn't hear from him ...

I've gone to LA for the weekend. Mundane life interferes with skiing
again; something must be done.