Old September 17th 14, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Champ[_2_]

Default Engleberg skiing

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 22:59:54 +0200, Ace wrote:

Of course the exact layout of the lift stations is all changing now,
as they've started construction on the new fast lift that goes all the
way up to Stand

Really? Wow.

Can't wait to see it all again!

Well it won't be open until next season, i.e. 2015/16.

ah, ok

But if you make
it out this coming one then you'll at least see the work in progress.

Skipping last season was a blloody stupid thing to do (although
financially advisable). I really don't plan to make the mistake
again. In fact, pretty soon, I'll start thinking about a
pre-Christmas trip!

--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk