Old September 21st 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

Default This never happened before

On Sep 20, 11:51*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 19, 11:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Last night returning home from dropping my daughter off at her first
day of college. we got stuck on the freeway behind this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBgHDWKbYyI&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJY4Xuyi8rM

On the freeway, it takes up three lanes on the straightaways and all
four lanes on curves and bridges. *It took us 90 minutes to go about
20 miles.

At least it wasn't this bad --

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...alls-traffic-i...

"The semi was carrying 72,000 pound of tomatoes, the CHP said."

Yuck. I HATE raw tomatoes. I'm ok with sauces, sundried I actually
like, but raw tomatoes are to me utterly vile. The sandwich guy in
the cafeteria at work is well-trained by now not to put them on my
sandwich.

A fire in a bourbon barrel-house, now *that's* sad.

Dave