Old November 17th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

wrote:
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 21:50:00 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

ONLY on weekdays and only when there's some kind of discount and
there's some other good reason for going there. Last time was in
Feb or March when I gave the grandspawn snowboard lessons for their
birthdays. Closer and cheaper than Big Bear and hey, they're only
SNOWBOARD lessons for chrissake!

You encourage children to snowboard? I shall have to report you to
the proper authorities for child abuse.

I encourage seniors to snowboard. What are you going to do about that?