Old November 17th 10, 09:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 21:50:00 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

ONLY on weekdays and only when there's some kind of discount and there's
some other good reason for going there. Last time was in Feb or March
when I gave the grandspawn snowboard lessons for their birthdays.
Closer and cheaper than Big Bear and hey, they're only SNOWBOARD lessons
for chrissake!

You encourage children to snowboard? I shall have to report you to
the proper authorities for child abuse.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe