Old April 28th 04, 06:55 PM
Zachary Caldwell

Default Off Season Stone Grinding?

Eli Brown just tipped me off that there was a stonegrinding thread going in
RSN. Thanks Eli!

I'm operating the grinder on an off-season schedule right now. That means
that I'll run it regularly but infrequently. I'm not offering any great
price deals for the summer because there's no seasonal savings for me in
operating the equipment. In fact, I end up spending more in the summer
because it's such an effort to keep the grind water cool. I still offer
batching discounts for large orders. And I might be convinced to throw in
free heatbox saturation if somebody is really nice to me...

Zach

http://www.engineeredtuning.net/

"telewhacker" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know of any off-season stone grinding deals? I have
several pairs of skis that need tuning, and I would prefer to deal
with it now rather than waiting until the week before the first race.

Mike