Old February 6th 14, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

Default Schumi's crash & injury

No posts ? OK I will have an argument with myself then.

Doctor Fekyll: Schumi demonstrates that wearing a ski helmet is
sensible and should be made mandatory in law.

Herr Fyde: Bunkum ! Schumi was only a couple of ski-lengths from a
piste, moving at a slow speed. He could have just as easily tripped on
some icy concrete steps in his ski boots and brained himself. Is
helmet wearing going to be mandatory for those who are going out for
an evening's boozing in icey and slippery streets and passageways ?

Doctor Fekyll: Are you nuts ? That helmet just saved the life of the
world's greatest racing driver !

Herr Fyde: Good OK well I will agree to any legislation which mandates
that the world's greatest racing driver must wear a helmet when sking.
I refuse to wear a helmet because they are for raving Nancy-boys who
squat to pee.