Old August 12th 13, 10:40 PM
kawasakiman84 kawasakiman84 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
omg...

I still have the 160 sitting in my laundry room...I think I rode it maybe twice since I couldn't keep snow off it.. I kept as a keep sake so to speak. The dude with the pipe is just classic...
i know this is an old thread but my first board was a free surf and i was wondering how to id witch model all it says is free surf 159cm wide series. it is black and red with am mountain graphic.any ideas ?? it is a good old board stiff as heck and turns like its in fire.