Old March 6th 10, 06:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default decline

On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 01:05:18 +0000, Alex Heney
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:34:35 +0100, Ace wrote:

I think you're right, yes. For a while the group also served as a
de-facto general skiing discussion group for mainly UK-based folk, but
that need seems to have been filled by discussion forums like
snowheads, which personally I just can't get on with at all.

I only come in here occasionally nowadays, mainly because I do spend a
lot of time on Snowheads.

I've tried, but can never get my head around the way these web fora
work. So they have to survive without me :-)

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/