Old February 27th 06, 09:57 PM

Default Best Places to Ski in Colorad? Recommendations?

I've never been skiing out west. I"ve only skied the northeast and I'm
looking to plan my first trip out west. Curious to hear what poeple's
thoughts are on the best mountains to ski in Colorado. Lately I've been
looking at A-Basin, Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mtn., Vail, and
Aspen.

I'm very interested in skiing some bowls out west, since the northeast
mountains don't provide any. But I'm also looking to this trip on a
budget, get the best deal I can. So can anyone recommend good package
deals and which mountains they'd prefer riding out west. Also, do the
mountains provide transportation from the Denver Airport or would you
need to rent a car.

Thanks,

- Dave