Old December 21st 05, 03:28 PM

I myself can't wait to get to Jay Peak this year. I live in Albany, NY and
usually go to Gore or stop short in K-ton. Gore and Jay have outstanding
glades if you're into that. Jay has much more snow than Gore and everyone
else for that matter. It's really insane how they get dumped on up
there--I'm jealous since I only make it up there once per year.

"eblaster" wrote in message
My 13 yo son and I are considering spending 5 days sking in February at
Jay
Peak, Vermont. I seem to recall having had a great time there about 25-30
years ago. Does anyone have more recent memories or experiences they care
to share? We're also considering Sugarloaf in Maine.. Same question.

Thanks,
Phil