Old December 21st 05, 03:08 AM

Very good point, I may reconsider. Thanks

Phil

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
eblaster wrote:
My 13 yo son and I are considering spending 5 days sking in February at
Jay
Peak, Vermont. I seem to recall having had a great time there about
25-30
years ago. Does anyone have more recent memories or experiences they
care
to share? We're also considering Sugarloaf in Maine.. Same question.

Jay Peak can be great or awful, depending on conditions. It gets a lot
of snow, but when they don't get enough snow, it's horrifically icy. I'm
just going by my experience. Sugarbush might be a better bet, if you had
to spend 5 days there.

But my real question is, why spend the whole 5 days at just one place or
the other? You could branch out and ski 2 or 3 places, like Stowe, etc.
None of these VT places (except maybe Killington) has enough terrain to
hold you for 5 straight days.

Dave