Old July 20th 03, 08:06 PM
John Owens

Default Smart Apartment in French Pyrenees Orientales

Thanks Ian.

I think that most of the other sites I have posted to are .marketplaces.
The skiing one doesn't work apart from 'in season'. Some enquiries I have
received are for forward arrangements.
But in any case
sorry to have got up your nose and sorry to anybody else..

It is our first year. I am merely playing catch up. I am also on paid-for
sites.
Thanks for the clue about interhome.(They didn't show on any search I did
so I missed them).

I don't mind dealing personally with renters and prospects, some of whom
come from the special interest groups like walkers and skiers. I do also
have local management. As you pointed out our place is a hybrid, not
centered in a major resort. I am not in competition with you.

Anyway apologies repeated . No war intended.

(Did you actually see me on loads of newsgroups or did you search my
history ? )

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22