Old July 19th 17, 01:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

On 2017-07-18 5:59 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
Exactly. You want proof, show up. One thing for su I have proven you to be a pathological liar, dickless coward, and stalking mad dog ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyyy.

No. You really haven't proven that.

You are insane.

I'm really not. In truth, I'm a very ordinary sort of person.

:-)

What's the matter, Baker, afraid you will be banned from this country when you lie to the cops, make false allegations, and can't prove them? Talk to Ted Waldron about how that feels. Or your buddy Dickless Henry, who got laughed off by SPD.
Still waiting for that phone call from SPD, freak. How embarassing for you. Bluff called. Proven.

Not afraid in the slightest...

The shut the **** up and do it, pppppppuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy. Oooops, just proved it again.

I have no interest in doing it unless I can have a little fun at your
expense.

:-)

...but if I can't get your reaction on video when I present your posts
and you then cry like a little girl, where's the payoff for me?

:-)

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lying piece of **** stalking coward, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

What's my payoff if you're not there?

:-)