Old January 28th 08, 10:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Memascii

Default Salomon Quicklace replacement

On Jan 25, 2:33 am, Nobody wrote:
nicotine wrote:

where to order a set of replacement quicklace laces for
these boots, so I don't have a day-ending lace snap on the hill?

Find a dealer that cares about customer service. I ordered and received
replacement laces, but I had to try three dealers before the third one
would order them.

This seems to be the problem I have too. I though it
was unique to Germany where customer service seems to
be generally regarded as a sign of weakness.

rant

Don't these idiots understand that failing to help you
out with a pair of laces means they'll never get the
chance to sell you a new pair of boots/board?

I'd understand if it were some hacked off minimum wage
employee who couldn't be bothered, but these guys are
normally really helpful and friendly. It's the guy
who actually runs the place who is obnoxious.

And why don't Salomon have a bloody direct contact
email/phone number?

Pappnasen!

/rant

Iain.