Old December 16th 03, 07:32 PM
MattB

"Monique Y. Herman" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 at 22:28 GMT, lal_truckee penned:

Input: 1) your expected lifetime (90yrs), 2) your skis expected
lifetime (120days) 3) your ski's cost, 4) your lift ticket's cost (if
you buy one), 5) maximizing your overall return on life (i.e.
maximized ski days per lifetime)

Output: All skis are rock skis. Just go for it.

Good point. What's the point of having favorite skis that you're afraid
to use?

My thoughts exactly. To a point.

I wouldn't take my best skis to go and do some packing/sidestepping where I
knew I would be walking on rocks.

On the other hand, I would take them where I knoew I'd be walking on rocks
with the promise (or hope) of fun turns to be had.

Matt