Old September 25th 13, 02:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Lone Pine to Mammoth in 9 minutes

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:52:29 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

I left a wallet in a gas station in Mohave one time and didn't realize it until Lone Pine. I was moving a girlfriends stuff to Tahoe where I lived at the time. My Kawasaki 650 was also in the truck. I think the round trip was about 3 hours, it was a long time ago. But the detail I do remember was that I averaged 90 mph. for the run! Wallet was there, finder took $20, returned the rest. I was good with that.