Old September 25th 13, 05:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Lone Pine to Mammoth in 9 minutes

On 09/24/2013 03:45 PM, pigo wrote:

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:52:02 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The part of 395 that I liked was always the part N. of Mohave.

My favorite part was riding through the alfalfa fields on the way from
Yosemite to LA in July. We didn't pee because the dry heat sucked it
all out of us between gas stops every 100 miles. (1980 GoldWing)

--
Cheers, Bev
"If the Eskimos have a thousand different words for "snow," does this