Old November 15th 03, 01:54 AM
Brian

Default Tahoe Snowboarding Question

Squaw has to be considered an advanced skier/boarder's paradise. I'd
probably avoid it if I were looking for blue runs. I think the Heavenly
suggestion is good, but again, avoid it like the plague on a weekend.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but for blue runs and proximity to South
Shore consider Sierra At Tahoe. Smaller than the others, but plenty to keep
an intermediate happy all day long. Check it out
http://www.sierratahoe.com/

Brian.

"Kevin Harper" wrote in message
om...
Hi, we are heading to Lake Tahoe in January. I am from the East Coast
and this will be my first trip to western ski resorts. We are
intermediate boarders and would like the best resorts for long fairly
flat runs. We are staying by Heavenly and were also thinking of
Kirkwood and Squaw. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin