Old February 7th 05, 11:18 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-07, MattB penned:

I think it can be fun, but it definitely requires aggressive technique and a
nice bouncy unweight during the lead change.

If I could choose it would be multiple feet of champagne powder every day,
but when it's slushy I can still have a good time.

My problem is that, knowing that I've hurt my knee in the past and seeing that
the slush "looks" like an obstacle, I am not confident that I can carve
through it, so I don't and disaster strikes. I have this problem in crud and
various other non-ideal conditions.

I'm sure that if I had the confidence to truly commit myself to the carve in
these types of snow, it would work just fine.

--
monique
Longmont, CO