Old August 15th 14, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default New Information

On Friday, August 15, 2014 10:22:49 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, August 15, 2014 10:57:46 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The video is out. And the robber is much different looking than the picture that have been released of "the innocent young teen" purported to be shot by the racist police.

"Purported"? The police have admitted the officer shot him. Even giving his story the greatest latitude, the officer is likely guilty of manslaughter.

Purported to be an innocent young teen. 6'4" and 300# alone is enough to give the officer legitimate fear for his life. The attack and recent robbery by the suspect only add to that justification.

But you know that.

The story from witnesses is that he was originally shot at least once in the back, and then shot at least twice more while kneeling with his hands up. I'm waiting for the autopsy results to decide whether those claims are supported by the facts.

The question I have now concerns the police chief - he knew for six days that there were possible mitigating circumstances concerning the shooting, but said nothing. In a typical robbery at a convenience store, the security tape images are on the news that night with "Have you seen this person?".