Old February 15th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bumpfreaq

Default Can I set my own bindings?

On Feb 15, 8:31 am, VtSkier wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
On Feb 14, 1:31 pm, VtSkier wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
On Feb 14, 9:20 am, Walt wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
On Feb 13, 5:24 pm, Walt wrote:
Yeah, like tattoos, haircuts, and appendectomies, you don't want to do
it yourself and you don't want to go to the cheapest guy in town.
Hey, what's wrong with cutting my own hair?
Well, it seems like an unnecessary effort for one.
http://www.frappr.com/?a=photo&gid=381229&pid=363620&src=flash_slidet...
//Walt
Hooohooo! To the contrary, it's a necessary effort to cut lots and
lots of my hairs a few times a week in order to maintain that clean
and shiny look.
Chris
3 more days of work
4 more days 'til I'm driving west
5 more days 'til sliding down that slippery slope
And.... it's snowing in CO
SnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowSnowsnowsnowsn owsnowsnowsnowsnowsnow
Snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowbeercheeseands now
Clearly a terminal case of short-timer syndrome.

Short-timer?

You are so invested in getting out of where you are to go
on to the next thing that you are incapable of doing any
real work where you are now.

Oh, short-timer..... I get it. But jeez I sure hope you don't really
know what you're talking about. I've been doing a ton of extra work
where I am now so that I won't be missed so much while I'm gone.

The "so invested" part is certainly on the money though.

Chris
2
3
4