Old April 29th 05, 05:04 AM
The Real Bev

Jeff Davis wrote:

klaus wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
Me? I'm gonna go see some San Francisco Giants games...

Good move. Wise decision.

SBC Park is a hell of a lot warmer than the Stick, but I'll be packing plenty
of fleece for the Dodgers series in September. I'll leave the down at home.

My mom, the long-time rabid Dodger fan, is disgusted. Dodger Stadium is ugly,
the unknown team members don't have names, and she wants the management boiled
in oil. She wouldn't go so far as to support the Giants, though. Nobody
could be that sick.

Still no obski, dammit.

--
Cheers,