Old October 27th 03, 05:04 PM
Ali Hopkins

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

"PG" wrote in message

"Ali Hopkins" wrote in message

"PG" wrote in message

snipped for bandwidth

I do not intend to enter debate concerning the background to my voting
intentions.

That's your prerogative, however my questions only stemmed from your
previous comment which implied you would vote in favour simply because of

remark from an rsre poster. Personally I would consider voting on such a
basis to be utterly unjustified and a demonstration of contempt for the

ski
discussion fraternity in particular, in which I sincerely doubt many of
those commenting from unnc will ever be participants, and for usenet as a
whole.

You may continue to indulge in this tactic all you wish. I will not rise to
your bait.

Ali