Old October 27th 03, 03:44 PM
Ace

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:33:04 +0000, Paul Giverin
wrote:

In message , Ace
writes

This
one, simple question is the only one that matters, AFAICT.

And I've answered it.

Nope. You've banged on about the uk.* heirarchy as a whole, but
nowhere have you said why you feel the vote on a skiing newsgroup
would affect that, and thence yourself.

Specifically, I mean, as in "what difference would it make to your use
of Usenet?"

The answer is, of course, that it would make not one iota of
difference to your use of usenet, and I submit therefore that you
really shouldn't be wasting your time arguing about it.

OTOH, those of use who make regular use of the other skiing fora
_would_ be directly affected, so it seems only fair that if it's
anyone's opinion that's more important, it's them.

--
Ace in Alsace - bruce dot rogers at roche dot com
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk