Old March 23rd 13, 04:34 PM
J.James J.James is offline
Junior Member

Location: USA

I suffered in 2010 when a vehicle hit me and i got my ankle dislocate and injured. That was very terrible time for me. Any way do not walk unnecessarily and make sure that you are getting recovery day by day. Because delay can make you disable one as well. Be careful.
Byron Quarter
Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
8 Byron Street Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia‎
Phone No: +61 2 6680 9900

The Byron Quarter is quality and affordable accommodation at Byron Bay. You will love our luxury apartments and our proximity to the beach. Stay with us.

Last edited by J.James : December 3rd 13 at 09:43 AM.