Old December 6th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default Little Kids Snowboards?

On Dec 6, 5:34 pm, Speedskater wrote:
Where can I learn more about boards for little kids. A 40 pound (18kg) 3
and 1/2 year old has out grown (skill wise) his department store plastic
board. The ski area requires metal edges and a safety strap but don't
rent that small.

That's unusually young to be snowboarding, which is why you're finding
it hard to locate equipment. Most places start junior snowboarders out
at older ages than skiers. E.g, at my local ski area the minimum age
for snowboarding lessons is 6; for skiers it's 4.

Joe Ramirez