Old February 19th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

Default Remember This One?

On Feb 19, 12:41*pm, Dick G wrote:
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:27:54 -0500, Dave Stallard
wrote:

On 2/11/2010 1:09 PM, twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 11, 9:41 am, *wrote:
Just got back from Europe.

When was that? Some of that would be funny to repost. I remember that
exposing that one was hilarious. Didn't he post from Seattle during
the time he was "gone".

Geez, Bob, had a blast in Europe.

WHERE in Europe? *Which country? * Europe is a big place with many
countries; it's a pretty vague description to say "Europe" . * Most
people would say something like "Just got back from France", or "Just
got back from Switzerland and Italy", etc.

Oops, there's that tell that lets you know he's lying: the old
telegraphic style where he omits the subject pronoun "I". *Note it's
"... had a blast in Europe", not "I had a blast in Europe".

Come on Schattie. *Which country? * Where did you go and what did you do
there? *What's the name of the local currency? *Etc. *Just like your
Vietnam story - no details, just the assertion "I was in Vietnam".
Oops, that should be "Was in Vietnam".

Dave

Fat ass was never in Europe-

I do not have a fat ass, dumb****.
And you were not in Issaquah at Starbucks.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA