Old December 17th 05, 01:56 AM
HeadOverHeals HeadOverHeals is offline
Junior Member

Location: Aurora, Co

[snip]Now, about that plowing. Take the cash you saved in buying your gear
and invest in some lessons. You're almost certainly on shaped skis,
and you want to use a different technique than you were taught 10
years ago. While you're taking lessons, talk to the instructor about
gear. S/he will be in a better position to help you, having seen you
and your skiing style.

THANK YOU!

I called up and got a good deal. 3 lessons for $250 total, Minus rentals since I already have my gear = 3 lessons $for 175 and I get a free season pass afterwards. ANd yes...they are shaped.

Thanks for the advice!