Old June 24th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

What a pathetic, transparent, laughable excuse. Constantly? You really are
delusional.
Clue time. Verifiable identity. Or **** yourself, you deranged stalker.

Nice attempt at deflection. You said an 8 hr drive is unreasonable,
yet you are in Utah all the time. You lose.

You're a stalker, a pathological liar, a delusional wack job. Now go ****
yourself.

So says the man with a court order for him to refrain from using
Usenet...LoL !

Wow Scott,you really are a loony tune. I never agreed to meet you
guys at JaxHole. I couldn't. Im in the middle of a summer long
experiment...the whole reason Im at this stupid school. I would have,
if I could have...trust me.

I just noted that you had the opportunity, and you didn't have the balls.

Try again...More like THE TIME. Thus my attempt to SCHEDULE a
meeting.