Old August 6th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jan Gerrit Klok

Default Has anyone ever adapted skate boots for summer rollerskiing with holes/mesh

"mountainwalker" schreef in bericht
ps.com...
Has anyone successfully adapted a pair of skate boots for summer, by
just punching out neat holes or putting in mesh windows, to keep the
boots cooler in hot weather?

I kept myself from posting the same question, thank you :-)

Still to buy my first pair of boots, but the fact that no summer boots exist
with quite a few rollerskiers, amazes me. Even my designed-fot-summer
Crosskates make me toast with the slightest sun out.