Old December 2nd 03, 06:02 PM
klaus

lal_truckee wrote:
Only problem with this idea is the Jackson Hole airport doesn't get the
flights SLC does, so it might be hard to access. Driggs (Targhee)
doesn't have and airport, so he'd need to drive an hour around from JH;
not a problem if the weather cooporates. But otherwise I agree - Targhee
for powder skiing hands down...

Hell, I can walk to Alta and I avoid it as much as possible. I love
sitting on Davenport *HILL* looking down both sides. One side is Alta,
the other side is virgin snow. Tough choice. And I've always had a
thing for virgins rather than completely tracked out slop. And then
when it is fresh at Alta for an hour or two, it's kinda like bar
closing time in L.A. *Don't* make eye contact. You might get killed.

Alta, Utah's other cult.

-klaus