Old January 27th 11, 11:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Bring on 70F

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:42:50 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Jan 25, 2:41*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:26:09 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Amazing how once I left Utah,

Liar. *Your parole officer doesn't allow you to leave Washington.

You pathetic, laughable ppppppuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy. You keep
repeating the same ridiculous, transparent lie. But you'll never have
the balls to say it in person. Not even the balls to ID yourself.
Still waiting for you to stalk me to my home, as you have frequently
threatened, ppppppuuuuussssssssyyyyy. Where are those Ft. Lewis
buddies?

They went to a pie eating contest. They told me you showed up and
tried to enter, too. But one look at your gut and you were told,
"Sorry,dude, no professionals allowed."

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe