Old January 27th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Bring on 70F

On Jan 25, 2:41*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:26:09 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Amazing how once I left Utah,

Liar. *Your parole officer doesn't allow you to leave Washington.

You pathetic, laughable ppppppuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy. You keep
repeating the same ridiculous, transparent lie. But you'll never have
the balls to say it in person. Not even the balls to ID yourself.
Still waiting for you to stalk me to my home, as you have frequently
threatened, ppppppuuuuussssssssyyyyy. Where are those Ft. Lewis
buddies?
One thing for sure. You'll never tell them about rsa. Because you
look like such a joke, such a coward, such a total ppppuuuusssssyyyyy
that they would join me in laughing at you, and treat you with the
same contempt I do?
Got some names? One hour drive, happy to visit your "friends".
PPPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!