Old January 4th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default Looking for cheap entry-level skate skis 205cm+

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:21:52 +0100, "Jan Gerrit Klok"
wrote:

I must say I'd also wish longer skate skis existed. Why would length have to
top off at the ideal for a featherweight skier? Shorter is slower, or better

Rule of proportions are valid in every sport I've gotten to know,

Well, where I ski a lot they don't have specially wide trails for the
tall guys....

More generally, could you try actually skiing on skis before
speculating on this sort of thing.

It's just a suggestion.

--
JT