Old July 22nd 03, 12:07 AM
John Owens

Default What to do in Andorra?

"ToddD" wrote in message
Going to be in Andorra next March. I can only find limited information

on
the web. Can anybody provide information? Where to ski, most

challenging
slopes, places to eat, places to party, sightseeing, tips and tricks,

etc.
Thanks in advance,
Todd

There are at least 3 web sites devoted to andorra and skiing. One runs a
forum where most of your questions should get answered. I don't have access
to them now. I know that one goes under the name andorramania.

I only really know Soldeu.
Arinsal has a fairly proactive e-letter.

Sightseeing isn't an activity I would expect you to spend much time on !!

Try Caldea the spa. Sitting in the outside jacuzzi watching the sun set is
just great.

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22