Old January 18th 05, 06:54 PM
id

Champ wrote:

Jeez - did the storm intensify after I left? I thought it was 100
(ish) inches over the first 8 days, so you must have got even more
after I left.

Yes, the whole storm cycle repeated itself, complete with bluebird day
at the end. I got first tracks (straightlining) in the sun under chair 4
after it had been shut for 3 days :-)

Did you get to Mammoth?

No, prevented by the storm...

Coming up: review of Burton Triumph 173... (it's a lunker but it's sweet)

So, you bought it then? From TriCity? And what's a a "lunker"?

Bought from Out of Bounds in Carson City - a good shop. I took a core
shot in Eagle Bowl on my very first descent with the new board - they
fixed it with a base weld that evening free of charge. Oh, and a lunker
is a derogatory term (like strapper or chainer) which applies to
anything longer that mb4matic's longest board :-)

Iain