Old July 18th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Yabahoobs

Default To anyone who posts in RSA

Eugene Miya wrote:

Sure, but they never seem to stop. 'nother couple-10 years, the McMansions
will be knocking at my door too...unless we run out of H2O.

Maybe the long awaited / expected WaXXXXX Front earthquake will come
and shake all the stupid McMansions down the mountains a couple hundred
feet. Everyone I know tells me they're (Heber / PC / WaXXXXX Blvd
types) built on the geological equivilent of sand.

Hey...one can hope. Im only 27 and have seen this area absolutely
amaze me at the pace and scope of construction / expansion and overall
"discovery" in the last 5 years , let alone 20. I can't imagine what
it's like being a native, 50-60 years old and having to witness all
this.

Praise be to Vail, Mecca of all skiing, "shredding"and all other snow
borne coolness.