Old April 28th 05, 02:03 AM
ant

MattB wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
Well, OK, I guess an obski is in order... ****, I don't have one. Maybe
next year...

It's mountain biking season now! Although I got snowed on riding the
other day the biking is definitely better than the skiing right now.

I think I'm done skiing for the season. I even moved my skis to their
summer storage location.

It is the Indian Summer from hell here. Winter starts in June, and today the
forcast is for 27 C which is summer temps. April is headed to be teh hottest
april on record. Anyway, winter arrives tomorrow apparently so I'm off to
buy a ute-load of firewood before they put the prices up. The bloke reckoned
they don't even have their main yard open yet, as no one is interested.

I'd better get the duct-tape off my skis (to stop them moving in my bag and
wrecking all my fancy new patagonia and marmot thermal underwear loot) and
put some wax on them, ready for June.

ant