Old December 8th 03, 03:56 PM
H. R. Bob Hofmann

The Real Bev wrote in message ...
"H. R. Bob Hofmann" wrote:

Monique wrote:
I just dragged the skis into the living room
to prep them for their first gig as models ... but upon closer
inspection, the damage really isn't that bad; not nearly as deep as I'd
remembered. The S.O.'s are the ones with worse damage, and he says he
isn't bothered by it, so I guess I have nothing to report.

Monique - As long as you keep your sense of humor, life is good. Look
at it this way, now you don't have to worry any more about when you
get the first gouge on the skiis. It is sort of like the first ding
on a new car. :-)

Sensible people just go out and deliberately scratch the car themselves
as soon as they get home. Consider it a mental health procedure.

Only an engineer keeps fixing things until they are broken, is that your background?

Bob Hofmann