Old June 10th 13, 10:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default it

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:06:23 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 2:54:31 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, June 10, 2013 4:44:58 PM UTC-5, Dick G wrote:

I see it is still here. How many years has it been? I cant remember

the start date. I do remember all the BS over the years. Time to

update the FAQ

More like -- time to do an rmgroup. We can move to RSAM.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHA
Where the hell have you been, James Arthur Strohm? You do realize that you want to have a private newsgroup with your buddy Dick Gozinya. Ain't that what you call John Henry Liberty? As in his John Henry went inya?
You stupid ****, one of the most hilarious humiliations of the whole newsgroup is the reality that you freaks couldn't even keep that newsgroup functioning. All the lies, all the manipulations, and then you freaks ****ed yourselves!!!! How humiliating!!! Even more humiliating than you getting boned by John Henry Liberty, because I got to laugh at all of you freaks, not just one freak, Munchkin Strohm

How's your dog Spock