Old October 31st 04, 05:18 AM
Ross Cameron

AstroPax wrote:

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:35:05 -0600, Ross Cameron
wrote:

Yo - I could write a guidebook on that corridor, dog. BTW just got well
over 2 feet in the past three days on the top of Fred's @ Targhee...I'm
looking at 4" of fresh in Teton Valley right now...look for an early
opening.

Just out of curiosity, what is your current snow depth at 10,000'?

Targhee is reporting 0" mid-mountain, obviously wrong.

-Astro

---
http://ski.astropax.com
---

No way to tell what the depth is right now...the resort is not open and
noone has really taken a yardstick to the top yet. My best guess would
be in the 4'+ range. There was a foot at the base yesterday and at
least that dropped today...I would not hike anything of consequence
without a beacon until it opens but I am a woosie demo-lovin fartass
that can't find his way across Nev!!

Ross