Old February 9th 04, 11:30 PM
pigo

Default Help! Sking @ Jackson Hole march 5th to march 14th...

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
AstroPax wrote:

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 22:19:38 GMT, uglymoney
wrote:

//snip//

wealthy and willing to spend it on a room with ridiculous services
while their dog sits helplessly caged up in a kennel thousands of
miles away)

Well, if they are *that* wealthy, you would think they could afford a
dog-sitter.

suggested that they are charging ten bucks to park in the
Village. This is just for the close in parking right? Two years ago
it was still free if you rode in on the haywagon behind the truck, and
I asssume that is how it still is?

That's when I stopped skiing Jackson on a regular basis, when they
started charging to park directly in front of the Mangy Moose.

IMO, JH just isn't what it used to be... too many assholes live and
ski there now.

I blame it on the new management. Every time some new owners come in and
dump some money into a mountain, the place deteriorates.

I don't know about that. Park West didn't get any *worse*. But then how
could it have?